Pepperell Place offers a wide variety of spaces, from single office suites to 30,000 square feet of contiguous manufacturing/industrial space.
Pepperell Place is managed by a group of professionals committed to providing tenants and their employees with an efficient, dependable, and well-designed business environment. We are committed to helping them grow their business. Pepperell Place can service our customers with in house design, construction, and property management.
All tenants have access to our common conference room, outdoor courtyard, and fitness center free of charge.
- Professional, Secure Space, and Competitively Priced
- Route 495 Access
- Safe Community
- Low Cost Utilities
- Custom Built for Production, Warehouse, Office
- Professionally Managed
- Strong Labor Market
- Renovated Common Area Bathrooms
- Renovated Common Break Area
- Common Area Conference Room
- Seal Coat, Asphalt Patch, Line Painting Site
- Exterior Painting
- New Exterior LED Lighting
- Interior Lighting Upgrades
- Separately Metered Utilities
- New Roof
- Charter Internet, Phone, Cable to Building
- Courtyard Outdoor Seating Area Upgrades
- Entry Improvements with Outdoor Seating, Landscaping
- New Entrance, Lobby, Seating Area with Flat Screen TV
+/- 190,000 s.f.
Existing Office Area
+/- 9,300 s.f.
Tar & Gravel, Rubber
190' x 620'
140' x 430'
12' - 23'
+/- 200 cars
Reinforced 5” concrete
Varies to 20' x 20'
*Clear Span Space also Available
YEARS BUILT & RENOVATED
1928, 1968, 2016
Charter & Windstream
Town of Pepperell, MA
2 drive in doors
11 dock doors
*1500 KVA Transformer feeds 3,000 Amps
480/277 volts, 3 phase, 4 wire main switchgear
Secondary switchgear rated at 240 volts, 3 phase
A Rich History
Originally built for the Bemis Bag Company in the 1920’s during a period of the company’s expansion into 5 new markets and operated until the late 1990's, after which it served as a storage facility.
Pepperell Place still proudly displays the Bemis Bag Company Logo in Suite 160, a Bemis cat in a bag which was introduced as the company trademark in the late 1880’s.
Biddy, as the cat was known, was a champion mouser in the St. Louis factory. In choosing her for the company logo, Judson Moss Bemis wanted to emphasize that in “letting the cat out of the bag” he had nothing to hide and dealt fairly with his customers.